10 Apr BOT tender for the Port Said liquid bulk terminal – Egypt
The Egyptian Ministry of Transport has issued an international tender for the construction, management and operation of the Liquid Bulk Terminal I, to be established on an area of 50 Ha at East Port Said at the eastern side of the Suez Canal. For this tender the Government is represented by the Port Said Port Authority.
The Liquid Bulk Terminal I includes the dredging of a basin up to 16 meter water depth, construction of a dual jetty and the construction of a tank farm on the 50 Ha land area.
Services provided by MHC are:
The preparation of a project design (i.e. a layout design of the liquid bulk terminal including the jetty and dredging works) and a business plan. The business plan included amongst others:
- Market forecast.
- Technical description of the terminal infrastructure and equipment.
- Description of proposed operations and organization.
- Health, Safety, Security and Quality.
- Investment cost estimate.
- Implementation and construction schedule.
- Financial section, including capital structure and tariff proposal.
Port Said Egypt