10 Apr FINANCIAL FEASIBILITY STUDY LIQUID TERMINAL SOKHNA PORT
Posted at 21:56h in All projects, Feasibility Studies, Port Masterplanning
The project comprises a technical and financial feasibility study for the construction of berthing and loading facility for various liquids products, amongst others ammonia, methanol, marine fuel oil, bitumen and sulphuric acid. The project includes the preparation of a masterplan for the liquids terminal and design of wet and dry infrastructure and utilities. The terminal will be developed to serve the planned (petro)chemical industry in the 9,000 ha industrial area and ship bunkering operations.
Services provided by MHC are:
- Preparation of a masterplan for the liquids terminal.
- Layout design of berthing facilities and tankfarm.
- Equipment selection and specifications.
- Calculation of investment and operational costs.
- Cash-flow and sensitivity analysis.
- Report on feasibility analysis.
Sokhna Port Development Company