10 Sep MASTERPLAN MULTIPURPOSE PORT TURKMENBASHI, TURKMENISTAN
Posted at 20:21h in All projects, Artist Impressions, Port Masterplanning
Lievense CSO from the Netherlands was hired by a major contractor/project developer to design a new port for Turkmenbashi in Turkmenistan. MHC provided services related to the operational design of the various terminals, as well provide artist impressions.
Services provided by MHC are:
- Review of Client’s requirements.
- Design of cargo handling systems for:
- Container terminal.
- Multipurpose terminal.
- Bulk terminal.
- Polypropylene terminal.
- Per terminal description of:
- Selection of Equipment.
- Gate procedures, IT and automation systems.
- Buildings and Staffing.
- Implementation of ‘Green Port’ principles.
- Artist Impressions.