10 Mar Preparation of Tender Documents for concession agreement of Aden Container Terminal – Yemen
Posted at 15:25h in All projects, Procurement
Preparation of Tender Documents Aden Container Terminal – Yemen
The Government of Yemen is seeking for a concession agreement with terminal operators for management of Aden Container Terminal (ACT) and Ma’alla Container Terminal (MCT). Kuwait Gulf Link, a Middle-East operating service provider in the port and transport sector has expressed their interest in the project and has requested Materials Handling Consultants to prepare the tender documents on their behalf.
Services provided by MHC are:
- Equipment assessment ACT & MCT.
- Capacity calculations.
- Layout design of new container terminal, equipment selection and specifications.
- Calculation of investment and operational costs.
- Cash-flow and sensitivity analysis.
- Preparation of tender documents including business plans for ACT & MCT.
Kuwait Gulf Link (KGL)