18 Apr TECHNICAL REVIEW PUERTO ANTIOQUIA – COLOMBIA
Posted at 13:06h in All projects, Terminal Design
TECHNICAL REVIEW PUERTO ANTIOQUIA – COLOMBIA
MHC performed a technical review of the port layout and design documents for the port of Antioquia. Puerto Antioquia is a greenfield multipurpose port development project in the bay of Uraba, Colombia. The future cargo throughput of Puerto Antioquia consists amongst others of containers, grains, liquid bulk and cars.
Services provided by MHC are:
- Technical review of amongst others:
- Environmental conditions.
- Traffic forecast.
- Nautical aspects.
- Jetty and bridge structure (geotechnical and structural).
- Layout and capacity of onshore terminal.
- Presentation of recommendations and possible improvements.
Puerto Antioquia, Colombia